20090731

Home sweet home


This picture was taken on April 19th on the shores of Helsinki. I had my short spring holiday then. At that time, it was quite cold, about +10°C, freezing in Singaporean standards. The nature had not awakened yet, the trees were pale with no leaves. Still, it was spring and all the hopes were high.

Now it is time to go back for a summer holiday. The summery bloom has already had its peak in June. I am bit sad I did not see full blossoming season. But there is something else. Usually August evenings are warm. It is nice to sit on a terrace in candle light with a glass of wine. I can not wait.

1 comment:

  1. Apparently the aircon in Singapore induces a greater freezing effect than the snow in Finland though =P

    Have a great trip home! And kittos for the jam!

    ReplyDelete