20090810

Small things that count


It has been a while since my last post. My holiday in Europe has been relaxing, but hectic.

My first stop after Singapore was London. The flight from Singapore landed to Heathtrow terminal 4 at 5:10am. I had planned to spend the day in London, because my connecting flight to Helsinki took off at 6:00pm. So I had 12 hours in London. After a long and turbulent flight I was tired and in the need of shower before meeting friends in the city.

Luckily, I found an comforting oasis just next to the exit of Heathrow terminal 4. I checked in to Yotel hotel that is rented by the hour. I booked a room for four hours to freshen up. The rooms were tiny, but well designed and equipped for the purpose. Beds were soft, bathroom big and television had wide choice of channels plus a free wi-fi. The room design reminded me of ship cabins or Japanese capsule hotels in a larger scale. The hotel even a had room service menu.

Yotel is part Yo! Company, which also operates Yo! Sushi restaurants. I recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment